BVI Catamaran Free Ingwe
INGWE, is the Shangaan tribal word for Leopard. This 45 ft. Leopard was built in 1998 by Robertson and Caine of Cape Town South Africa. Free Ingwe accommodates up to six guests in three cabins. Each cabin offers a queen sized bed with private bathroom and shower.
Free Ingwe is fully air-conditioned, though on most nights, you can enjoy the gentle Caribbean breezes flowing through the generous hatches. Each cabin has plenty of storage and hanging space, although you won’t need much more than swimwear and flip-flops on your crewed yacht charter.
Free Ingwe offers a number of amenities to keep you comfortable during your dream BVI yacht charter week. Here is a list of what you will find:
- Free Ingwe's salon is a comfortable place to lounge after a day in the sun. Here you can watch a DVD on our Flat Screen TV, or connect with the outside world with our onboard WiFi.
- The spacious cockpit acts as your sun shade by day and your al fresco dining room by night during your bvi yacht charter.
- Speaking of sun, lounge on one of our 2 trampolines on the foredeck, or read a book while sitting on the front pulpit.
- Ready to dive into the gorgeous water? Our aft deck serves as a swim, dive and snorkel platform. (or feel free to jump in from the front!) When you’re ready to come back in, enjoy a fresh water shower complete with shampoo, conditioner and body wash located off the port aft.
- Sit back, relax and sip on a cocktail as you watch Captain Matt fire up the BBQ for your next meal, located on the starboard aft.
- Speakers in the cockpit, salon, and foredeck allow you to listen to your music no matter where you are on the boat. We have an iPod docking station and CD player to accommodate your collection.
- Did we mention our Watermaker? That’s right. No need to spend your vacation on a water dock, we make our own!
- Toys, toys and more toys! Your BVI catamaran Free Ingwe comes equipped with your favorites including:
- 13 foot tender with 40HP Yamaha outboard motor
- Masks, Snorkels, and Fins
- For Divers: BCD’s, Regulators, Tanks, and Weights
- Water skis, Wakeboard, Kneeboard, Tube, and Noodles
- 2 Man Kayak
- 2 Deep Sea Fishing Rods, and 2 Hand Lines
- Games and Books